What is a Parish PlanA Parish Plan is a statement of how local people want to see their village develop over the next few years. Created by the residents themselves, it covers a wide range of issues (social, environmental and economic etc) and includes an action plan of how it will be achieved.
Why do a Parish Plan
- To encourage community spirit.
- To be better informed about assets and threats.
- To collect evidence to support decisions and funding bids.
- To stimulate community action.
- To make your community more sustainable.